Yesterday was a lovely crisp sunny day so my daughter and I took our faithful friend for a walk in the park. Her name is Zero and the park is her favourite place in the whole world. The highlight of her week involves chasing balls, sticks and other dogs in the park, followed by a swim in the stream that flows through it!
Today I am wearing an asymetrical cowl neck printed tee, self designed and a boiled wool vest which I also drafted myself, stretch velvet trousers by Ezibuy, and leather boots from Number One Shoes.

Comments

  1. It sounds like a lovely day, and your outfit is gorgeous! Love that vest, boiled wool is such a great fabric.
    I came across a recipe that you and your family might like; one pear (peeled and cored) plus one cup milk (soy or low fat, if you choose) plus 1/2 tblsp honey, blended until smooth. A pear smoothie! I had one the other day and it was delish!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts