I find it really difficult to know what to wear at this time of the year. The day's are warm but the mornings are still freezing. Today I had some post to do at the local mall, so since it was such a nice day, rather than get the car out I would enjoy the fresh air and ride my bike. This tunic is made of a cotton tee shirting knit. It has a cowl neck and an uneven hem being longer at the sides than the centre. I self drafted this pattern based on a rtw tee shirt I bought last summer. Underneath I am wearing a Glassons merino and leggings and ballet flats...perfect for cycling! In my basket I have a shopping tote I made some time back using embroidered cottong drill in black and beige.

Comments

  1. That does look like a perfectly stylish bike-riding outfit!
    It's so funny/coincidental that you should be a bike rider too... my NZ friend that I have mentioned to you before, who is very like you in appearance; we used to bike-ride together quite frequently too!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts