As September progresses, the weather seems to get warmer by the day.  It is nice to go through my lighter clothing and dust off some of last years favourites.  One such favourite is the tee I am wearing today.



The top is red knit with a self spot pattern and based on both patterns shown above with a little self drafting thrown in for good measure.   I like the fit of Simplicity 4539 and the neck band of the other pattern so I combined both and added a band at the bottom for a little modern edge plus and overlay sort of kangaroo pocket that is attached at the neck and hip band only.  This proved to be one of my favourite tops last summer and the fabric is sufficient quality that it is still looking as good as the day it was made. 
 

Comments

  1. Thank goodness for warmer weather! The cheerful colour of your top is perfect for these spring days..

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts