Going a little batty......



I think I have an addiction!  This New Look batwing tee pattern is certainly getting well  used.  This time I made a longer sleeved version for those cooler spring days.  Instead of the v neck like the pattern, I used the boat neck from the short sleeved version.  These tees are now my go to tees for the season.  This fabric was left over from the tee I made my daughter a few weeks ago.  I wanted to make a style that was completely different to hers. 

I have also added another pair of Jalie jeans to my collection.  This time they are made of a charcoal stretch suiting.  Being synthetic they should keep their colour well and being very stretchy they are super comfortable.


Comments

  1. I love your new outfit! Looks very comfy and very stylish too.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts