End Of February Wrap Up







February was all about transitional garments.  This was not because of inclement weather but more because I think I am all summer dressed out for the season and am now being a little more proactive in my sewing because the mornings and evenings will soon cool.  March can often mean that the weather instantly switches into autumn mode like it actually knows it is the 1st of March.  I awoke this morning to light drizzle.  It hasn't turned out to be enough to even make a dent in watering the garden but nonetheless rain in an otherwise rainless city.

Totals For End Of February

Peplum Top
Fabric (left over) $0.00
Pattern (used before) $6.00
Zip $1.89
Hook & Eye (from stash) $0.00
Total $7.89

Black Colette Clovers
Fabric $24.97
Zip $3.99
Pattern $21.05
Total $50.01

White Maria Denmark Tee
Fabric $5.99
Pattern (free) $0.00
Total $5.99

White Bra Set
Pattern (used before) $0.00
Underwire $2.99
Rings $1.49
Elastic $5.99
Elastic $10.97
Total $20.54

February Me Made Total $84.43

RTW Purchases $56.00




Comments

  1. Those clovers look great. I think I will make that Maria Denmark t shirt

    ReplyDelete
  2. An entirely fabulous feb of sewing. I still love that peplum top :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts