Layers For Spring


After my success with my last Tessuti Boat Neck Tee, I wanted to see if it would work as a jumper using some of my now stored for twelve months, merino knit.  This lovely light weight merino has been taking up far too much real estate space for a while now so it was time to move it on.  I did however want to make something out of it that I would actually wear so was mindful of what I chose.

Because I wanted to wear this top as a layering piece over tees for cooler spring days, I changed the neckline up a bit and used the Tessuti Alexa Tee neckline and band with the free Tessuti Mandy Boat Neck Tee and what do you know, it works, even though you can't see it in the photo because it is hidden under my scarf.

This jumper has been made for a few weeks now, but  I had to play dress up today to finally get a photo on here.  Luckily my house was full of willing photographers given it is school holidays so no need to faff around with tripods.


While I was in photo mode, I took a selfie of my new sandals, a birthday present to myself.  They are Bresley Sublime bought from Shoe Connection.  I saw a similar style worn everywhere last summer and made a mental note to buy a pair this summer.  They are a very practical style and will be my go to sandals for work and play this summer.  

Oh, and the green toes, well I had a party to go to this weekend gone, and the green matched my dress!  But, more on that later!

Comments

Popular Posts