Me Made May 2015 - Week One


Day one wearing Sewaholic Thurlow trousers and Sewaholic Oakridge blouse


Day Two wearing Jalie 3352 for an early morning start watching my youngest son play rugby.


Day Three wearing Jalie 3352 again in long sleeve tee shirt form and again remade into a cardigan.



Day Four wearing New Look 6145 for work.


Day Five wearing Jalie 3352 cardigan again, Vogue 1247 and Sewaholic Belcarra for work.


Day 6 wearing Grainline Alder to work.




Day 8, and yes I know, not strictly part of week one but it is the end of the working week.  Wearing My Image M1409 from summer 2014 issue and McCall's 6611 jacket



Week one of Me Made May has been helped a great deal by the weather.  We are experiencing an Indian summer with temperatures up to 27 degrees celcius.  This has mean't I have been able to stretch my autumn wardrobe with some summer makes.  The challenge of course is to wear my summer gear in such a way that it is autumn appropriate.  I try not to wear too many bright colours at once at this time of the year.  I don't know why but it just feels a little odd to do so.  

Week one has not really been too much of a challenge because most of my wardrobe is now me made.  Hopefully I will still feel the same on day 31!

Comments

Popular Posts