Me Made May 2015 - Week Two


MMM15 Day 9 - 18 degrees celcius.  Wearing Pilot House Pullover by Amy Herzog and Tessuti Alexa long sleeve tee,  for early morning rugby.  It was 3 degrees when I left home and 18 degrees by the end of the game so layers were key.


MMM15 Day 10 - 18 degrees celcius.  Wearing Sewaholic Granville and Jalie Jeans for a casual relaxing Mother's Day


MMM15 Day 11 - 21 degrees celcius.  Wearing McCall's 6842 and Sewaholic Oakridge.


MMM15 Day 12 - 19 degrees celcius.  Wearing Lady Skater for work.


MMM15 Day 13 - 20 degrees celcius after a 3 degree start to the day.  Wearing Grainline Archer shirt and Vogue 1247 adapted to a pencil skirt for work.


MMM15 Day 14 - 18 degrees celcius.  Wearing Jalie 3352 lengthened to dress length. 


MMM15 Day 15 - 12 degrees celcius wearing Burdastyle boyfriend shirt (from 2013), Simplicity 2508 and My Image ponti pants to work.  If I look a little worried in this photo, it is because it is really cold and actually raining at the time.


MMM15 - Day 16 - 12 degrees celcius.  Wearing Owls by Kate Davies jersey and self drafted merino turtle neck that pre dates my blog to football and rugby to watch my kids.

It is the end of week two and I am still not feeling any pressure with this challenge.  Most of what I wear on a daily basis is made by me so really nothing much has changed apart from my daily photographs.  The last couple of days, the weather has turned quite wintery which has given me the opportunity to mix things up a bit and drag out my warmer gear.  I am still wearing a few me made items, namely jeans, because my rtw jeans are my favourites.  I don't feel any pressure to change this but I would like to improve my jean fitting skills because jeans form the basis of my go to weekend wear.


Comments

  1. Great effort Andrea. Your hand knitted jumpers look very cosy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking great everyday Andrea! I wish I could knit as well as you do.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! My Mum taught me when I was little, so I have certainly had a few years experience.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts