End Of May Wrap Up









Another month done and dusted and oh what a month!  The weather was all over the place from daytime temperatures with highs of up to 27 degrees celcius to a day that started at -6 degrees celcius (that was Friday and to say I was reluctant to get out of bed was an understatement).  It did however mean I was spoilt for choice with my me made outfits and did provide me with the opportunity to wear some early autumn items to mid winter items.  Winter sport started this month and I also bought a house, continued with post earthquake renovations/repairs and went on a road trip and all  while spending 5 days a week at work. 

Amazingly through all of this, I only forgot to take my photo twice, snapping a hurried me made photo in the failing light.

I managed to actually have only a couple of repeat items and that was due more to these being my favourites, than any wardrobe gaps.  I have learn't through all of this that I am pretty well covered in all areas of my clothing needs and anything that I make from this point on is more due to want than need.  This is actually quite liberating.  Now if I could only learn to stop impulse fabric buying! 

Green Jalie Jeans
Pattern (used before) $0.00
Fabric $12.00
Zip $2.99
Button (from stash) $0.00
Total $14.99

Checked Granville
Spot Fabric $4.00
Check Fabric $2.00
Pattern $8.83
Buttons $2.60
Interfacing $9.00
Total $26.43

Ponti My Image Pants
Pattern $10.75
Fabric $12.00
Total $22.75

Red Pilot House Jersey
Wool $9.00
Pattern $17.40
Total $26.40

Duck Merino Top
Pattern $9.42
Fabric $29.90
Twin needle $7.00
Total $46.32

Total Me Made $136.89




Comments

Popular Posts