Undercover Hoodie Take Two

 
 After version one was such a success, there 
was always going to be a version two but I didn't think it would happen quite so quickly.  I just happened to be in the right place at the right time.  Fabric Vision had some lovely thick navy cotton blend brushed fleece for $10 per metre on their sale table so after deliberating for oh, maybe ten seconds, I snapped it up and rushed up to the counter.  Now my new philosophy, is to make up my fabrics as I buy them.  We will see how long that lasts, but for now, not wanting to hoard said fabric I did make this up in a timely manor.













I found a small remnant of navy striped knit in my stash and used cording left over from my nappy business days plus some cord stoppers from a closing down sale, a piece of op shop ribbing and hey presto I had a new hoodie.





















So what did I change?    Well,  absolutely nothing if you don't count shortening the sleeves!  Would I make it again?  Yes, definitely!  In fact I think Courteney has added one to my queue!

Comments

  1. So cold here right now I want one of these to snuggle into. Love your May wrap up by the way.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts