End of September Wrap Up






If you have been following me on Instagram you will know that I have just spent a lovely week and a half in Australia with my family.  Prior to my holiday I spent about a month making the necessary additions to my wardrobe that a week in the spring sun necessitated, well in my mind anyway!  During September I had rather a backlog of winter items that I tried to write about.  I almost got there.  All but one made it onto the blog.  I will remedy this quick smart because my brain is now very much entrenched in new seasons sewing.  On that note, a few pieces of fabric from both Tessuti Fabrics and Pitt Trading did make my way into my stash while I was on holiday so I better get my sewjo back quick smart!

End Of September Wrap Up

Wool Lekala Skirt
Fabric $2.00
Pleather $0.00
Zip (from stash) $0.00
Lining (remnant) $0.00
Pattern (free) $0.00
Total $2.00

Corduroy Faux Button Skirt
Fabric $2.00
Lining (remnant) $0.00
Pattern (used before)  $0.00
Buttons (accounted for) $0.00
Total $2.00

Tessuti Megan in Olive Wool
Fabric $24.00
Pattern $11.00
Total $35.00

Total $39.00


Comments

  1. All great additions to your wardrobe as usual. Hope you enjoyed your holiday in Australia.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The end of months wrap up is a great idea, as is doing your budget.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts